End Of Tenancy Cleaning Twickenham
Quick & Reliable End Of Lease Cleaning
We, at South West Cleaners offer high quality end of tenancy cleaning services to private owners or tenants in Twickenham TW1 .
Our cleaning services are fitted to meet up with all your expectations. In case you are a:
- Local Landlords
- Estate agencies
Don’t wait to right now and book our excellent service at affordable pricing.
Our services are a match to your needs.
View our complete:End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
Our Twickenham End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
* Price includes our professional cleaning materials and equipment
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
“I wish I knew about this company earlier. They did such a fantastic job with the flat that the landlord even wanted me to leave their phone number. The end of lease cleaning provided was to a very high standards. I got my deposit back and the landlord was happy with the way I leave the place.”
“South West Cleaners are the best! I booked their move out cleaning service because I didn’t have the time to clean the apartment myself. I called them with all the info they needed and received a quote then and there. No bait and switch tactics or anything of the kind. 5 stars!”
“When I had to leave for the USA in a hurry I was lost. My landlord recommended them to me so I called. They arrived as promised the next day 8 in the morning, sharp. A team of three cleaners took 4 hours to clean the flat from top to bottom. Job well done. Recommend!”
The Best Move Out Cleaning Service
Our skilled end of lease cleaners in Twickenham will restore the good-old looks of your sofa or give a squeaky clean finish to your hardwood flooring surfaces:
- Bathing room – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floor and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Hallway and stairways – Vac or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
- Kitchen area – All kitchen appliances, racks and surface areas cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum flooring. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean . Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Bedroom – Flooring vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
Cleaning services that you can combine with:
How to Contact Us
Get in touch with our team this moment to schedule an end of tenancy cleaning service in Twickenham TW1 with South West Cleaners. As we work from Monday to Sunday you are able to reach us at any time on 020 3841 5178 to schedule an appointment with one of our well-trained and highly experienced local crews.
More About Twickenham
Twickenham is a nice and leafy neighbourhood on the bank of the River Thames. It is situated in south west London, next to Richmond and Staines. Between the middle of 19th and 20th century the area become a place for quick development for residential properties. Its close proximity to Central London makes it an desired place to live for many white collar professionals with their offices in the City. The area has also preserved its Victorian architecture and looks. There are three magnificent period mansions open to the public the year around.