End Of Tenancy Cleaning Barnes
Why Choose South West Cleaners?
At South West Cleaners we are proud to achieve high customer satisfaction rate and get lots of new clients through references. See below how much more you can expect from our technicians when you schedule end of lease cleaning service in Barnes SW13:
- Cleaning guarantee – we will make sure you are satisfied
- Friendly cleaners with years of experience who are fully vetted, insured and certified
- We use high end cleaning tools and machines by Prochem™ and Karcher™
- Eco-friendly, child and pet safe cleaning solutions
- Transparent upfront pricing – no bait and switch tactics
View our complete: End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
Agency Approved Cleaning Checklist
Whenever your end of tenancy contract arrives to an end, you need a solid and specialist cleaning company in Barnes SW13. Our end of lease cleaners are certified and experienced, following strict company guidelines. Renter or real estate manager, below you can find out how they go and clean your flat or residence room by room:
- Bathroom – Our employees clean and remove lime from sinks, tiles and shower screen. They will wash and polish fittings. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) and sanitised.
- Kitchen – All appliances, shelves and spots are cleaned and polished. Clean windows and empty bins.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and clean all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other areas like floors are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Clean and wipe skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
Our Barnes End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about carpet cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
“Before I left uni I needed a company to help me with cleaning my rented flat in the capital. My roommate recommended them so I hired their team for 4 hour move out cleaning. They did great job and were also very polite and considered with my many objections and remarks.”
“I was looking to someone to clean a flat I rented six months ago when I found South West Cleaners on the internet. I checked their credentials and booked a service for pre tenancy cleaning. Their crew were very helpful, polite and did excellent job.”
“Quick and reliable service. South West Cleaners are fantastic business partner I intend to work with in the future as well. As property manager I need cleaning company for any emergency 24/7. They are able to meet my expectations and even exceed them.”
Get Your Deposit Back With Our Help
We, at South West Cleaners provide a thorough move out cleaning services that can comply with all your criteria. No matter if you’re:
- Estate agent
- or Tenant
You have picked the right end of tenancy service in Barnes SW13. And this is not all!
If perhaps you need to have your recently rented house cleaned, our company can offer you pre tenancy cleaning services as well.
Cleaning services that you can combine with:
Schedule a Service Now!
We want to hear from you today and make everything possible to help you get your deposit back. Reach us on 020 3841 5178 and get a free estimate or book a service straightaway. Our helpful support associates work 24/7 and will answer all your questions about our prices on end of tenancy cleaning in Barnes SW13. You might as well take advantage of our booking form today.
Local Area Info
The environment of buildings includes variety of high street with art shopping and a lot of buildings from 18 -19th century. All of this, together, makes Barnes Village a conservation area. There are two railway stations and several bus lines for central London and of course towards Richmond. About 96.6% of any independent shops in Britain, are located in Barnes. That was found by a survey from 2014. There are eight churches in the area and a spectacular list of famous people, who live there – musicians, actors, writers and politicians.