End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tower Hamlets
Expert Move out Cleaning Services
We have a local team in Hamlets E2 ready to help you clean any property. No matter its size or condition our experienced end of lease cleaners are here! What’s more our services are not only suitable for those who are renting a place, but for homeowners and letting agencies as well. So if you’re:
- Real estate agent
Take advantage from our high-quality end of lease cleaning services in Hamlets E2. We, at South West Cleaners can help when you move in a new home as well! Our pre tenancy cleaning services are among the best you can find in your area!
View our complete:End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
Our Tower Hamlets End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
* Price includes our professional cleaning materials and equipment
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Us
We, at South West Cleaners take great pride in the high level of end of lease cleaning services we offer in Hamlets E2. Our experienced end of lease cleaners have been helping private and business customers for over five years now with great success. They have set up a thorough cleaning method that ensures you get your safety money back and the property is left in perfect condition:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling
- Kitchen – All domestic appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lamps.
But if you need a few more reasons to call us right now, here are five more:
- Certified, local to your area cleaners
- Highest quality cleaning detergents and tools
- Flexible booking arrangements including weekends and Bank holidays
- No hidden fees
- Security deposit guarantee
Cleaning services that you can combine with:
How to Contact Us
Looking for professional end of tenancy cleaning company ends here! You can rely on South West Cleaners in every aspect. Book our end of lease cleaners in Hamlets E2 with a call on 020 3841 5178 today. Our support staff will offer you with a free price quote for our service or arrange a service immediately. You can take advantage from our discounts for arranging multiple services at once!
Tower Hamlets Area
Tower Hamlets offers an array of diverse markets. On Sundays you can go to the traditional flea-market Brick Lane Market which provides a variety of jewelry, clothes and household goods. The Columbia Road Flower Market is situated just a few steps away and it draws you in blaze of colours. The area is also proud of its countless parks. One of the biggest is the Victoria Park, where you can enjoy historical lakes and two of the original stone alcoves of London Bridge.
If walking is your thing, you can take a short, cultural or guided walk, ranging from half an hour to two hours and a half.