End Of Tenancy Cleaning Streatham
Why Our Service Is Right For You?
We, at brand are eager to help you. If you want your own house or rented apartment to appear nice and clean, our technicians are the ideal choice for hire. Our end of lease cleaning services are suited to cover all your needs. If you are a:
- Estate agent
and live, own or want to let a home or condo to a client in Streatham SW16, our service is the right one! Our cleaning services are suitable for occupants who have just moved in as well.
You can save a lot of effort and time cleaning your newly rented house.
We can deliver a team of qualified pre-tenancy cleaners when you spend quality time with your new neighbours!
Our Streatham End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £95|
|One Bedroom Property||from £109|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £134|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £164|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £189|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Us?
When you arrange our move out tenancy cleaners you get our guarantee your rented house or condo will be looking clean and tidy. In addition, it also means that you obtain your tenancy deposit back in its full amount. Our capable cleaners have years of experience working with properties of any type, shape and condition properly. Our Cleaners utilize high quality cleaning solvents and machines to ensure your home will get cleaned on time.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lamps and skirting-boards wiped. Cobwebs removal off the ceiling. All mirrors and other spots like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
- Bathroom – Our cleaners clear off limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all the windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lamps.
- Kitchen – All appliances, drawers and surfaces wiped and cleaned. Clean interior windows and empty containers.
But this is just one of the many reasons to select us. Here are some more justifications to book our move in tenancy cleaning service:
- We work when others don’t – offering you weekend and late evening bookings
- First-class cleaning equipment
- 24/7 customer support
- Reasonable prices and great deals
- No hidden charges and backdoor fees
Cleaning services that you can combine with:
How to Arrange a Service?
So the very next time whenever you require a extensive, skilled move out tenancy cleaning for your leased property in Streatham SW16, contact us on 020 3841 5178 and receive a for free quote. Our team of pro colleagues will be glad to support you in preparing an visit with one of our experienced tenancy cleaning squads. Don’t hold off but get started saving with us right now. South West Cleaners is there each time you need pro solutions!
There is a district called Streatham that is in the south of London. What does Streatham means? Some people call it “the hamlet on the London Street”. The main road of Streatham was an important trackway after the departure of the Romans. Streatham Hill Theatre is now a bingo hall, but after the World War I it was a location for people’s entertainment. ‘Worst Street in Britain’ is the nominee for Streatham High Road in September 2002. There are several high schools and notable residents.