End Of Tenancy Cleaning South East London
Benefits and Features of Our Service
We, at South West Cleaners are ready to help anyone who wants their own or rented property to look lovely and clean. Our end of lease cleaning services are suited to meet all your requirements. If you are:
- House owner
- Real estate broker
and live, own or want to let a property to a customer in South East London, our service is the right one for you! Our service is suitable for tenants who have just moved in. Our pre- tenancy cleaning saves you effort and energy to keep up your newly leased property in good shape. We can send a team of qualified pre-tenancy cleaners while you discover your new neighborhood better!
View our complete:End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
Our South East London End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £95|
|One Bedroom Property||from £109|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £134|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £164|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £189|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Our Services?
When your tenancy contract comes to an end, we will provide you with first-class quality service. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is a methodical and professional process that leaves no place untouched. Our end of tenancy cleaners come fully prepared with all the needed detergents and equipment to remove dust, dirt and grime. They will clean and re-clean every area in your rented flat or villa:
- Bathroom – Our experienced crew will clean limescale from sinks, tiles and shower. Floors and mirrors will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly.
- Kitchen – All drawers and surfaces, domestic appliances will be cleaned and polished. We will Wipe windows from inside and empty bins.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors will be cleaned and sanitized properly.
- Living room – Vac or mop the floors. Treat all the interior windows. Remove cobwebs from corners. Polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean baseboards, lampshades.
- Hallway and stairs – Vac or mop floors. Wipe and treat walls, baseboards, light switches. Removing the cobwebs off corners.
Here you few more reasons to call us and book your end of tenancy cleaning service in South East London do not forget that we offer:
- Eco Friendly solutions
- Professional equipment
- Qualified and focused local technicians
- 24/7 service to fit your schedule
- Fast response and adjustable booking slots
Cleaning services that you can combine with:
How To Contact Your Local Branch?
For your convenience we are up and running our operations around the clock. You can book our end of tenancy cleaning service on 020 3841 5178. Alternatively, you can use our online booking form which is quite easy to fill in. We can promise you total satisfaction with the results as well as getting your security deposit back. Don’t forget to ask about your absolutely free price quote. Just give our team detailed information about the property size!
South East London
South East London consists of five London boroughs: Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bromley and Bexley. 17% of the population in London is situated in the Southeast part of London. Several bridges and tunnels are crossing the area, connecting it with the other parts of London. The transport is also very well organized. Tube and railway stations are available in each borough. Ground buses and river buses are servicing the boroughs. A World Heritage Site of UNESCO is located in South East London – in Greenwich.