End Of Tenancy Cleaning Richmond
Our End of Lease Cleaning Service
We, at brand are willing to help you. If you want your own home or rented flat to look clean and tidy, we are the perfect choice for hire. Our move out tenancy cleaning services are suited to meet all your requirements. If you are a:
- Property owners
- Lettings agencies
and live, own or want to let a home or apartment to a client in Richmond TW9, our service is perfect for you! Our cleaning services are ideal for occupants who have just rented the property. You can save a lot of time and effort cleaning your newly rented house.
We can dispatch a team of qualified tenancy cleaners when you spend your precious time with your new neighbours!
Our Richmond End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
* Price includes our professional cleaning materials and equipment
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
“We would like to thank Alex and his team for the excellent job they did helping our family to move into a new home. We wanted a professional cleaning company to spruce up the place before we start moving in furniture and stuff. Fantastic results!”
Martin and Angela N.
“We did want to have our new house cleaned before we move in. We looked online for a reputable company and South West Cleaners grabbed our attention. From the first call with their operator to the last interaction with the cleaners, they were perfect!”
Brenda and Greg K.
“As I was moving out from my place in Richmond I was looking for an end of lease cleaners. Friend of mine told me about South West Cleaners company and decided to try them. I am glad I chose them. Their cleaning crew are very good not to mention their polite and helpful back office ladies.”
Why Choose South West Cleaners?
When you hire our end of tenancy treatment teams you get our assurance that your rented property or apartment will be looking clean and tidy at the end. Understandably, it also means that you receive your tenancy deposit back in its full amount. Our detailed cleaning method includes:
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Cobwebs removal off the ceiling. All mirrors and other parts like floors cleaned and sanitised the right way.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Cobweb removal off ceiling.
- Bathroom – Our cleaners clear off limescale from sinks, ceramic tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Flooring and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all the windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furnishings. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lamps.
- Kitchen – All appliances, drawers and surfaces polished and cleaned. Clean interior windows and empty containers.
But this is merely one of the many reasons to select us. Here are some more justifications to book our end of tenancy cleaning service:
- We work when others don’t – we provide weekend, late night and bank holiday bookings
- First-class cleaning equipment
- Our lines are open 24/7
- Affordable prices and discounts
- No bait-and-switch tactics or back door fees
Cleaning services that you can combine with:
How to Book a Service
Thus next time anytime you require a detailed, licensed move out tenancy cleaning for your rented property in Richmond TW9, reach us on 020 3841 5178 and have a free quote.
Get To Know Richmond Better
The leafy borough of Richmond upon Thames is situated in south west London. It borders Twickenham, Kingston and Mortlake. Currently, it is the only area that spreads on both banks of River Thames. It became an area of London relatively soon – in the middle of the last century. The area is home to many affluent professionals and London residents and the properties in the area can cost even a million or more pounds.