End Of Tenancy Cleaning East London
In case you want to get your deposit back, you need reliable end of tenancy cleaning service. But which company to choose? Well, we at South West Cleaners can guarantee you that our move out cleaning services are among the best in East London. Our end of tenancy cleaners are skilled and experienced. They have helped hundreds of tenants and landlords around London when rental contracts have been ended.
Benefit From Our Tenancy Cleaning in East London?
We, at South West Cleaners are ready help anyone who want their own or rented property to look nice and clean. Our move out cleaning services are suited to meet all your requirements. If you are:
- Estate agent
and live, own or want to let a property to a customer in East London, our service is the right one for you! Our service is suitable for tenants who have just moved in.
Our pre tenancy cleaning saves you time and energy to clean your newly rented flat.
We can send a team of expert move in cleaners while you get to know your new neighbourhood better!
View our complete: End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
Our East London End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £95|
|One Bedroom Property||from £109|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £134|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £164|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £189|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Our Team in East London?
Your tenancy agreement comes to an end? Our cleaners are ready to provide you with premium quality service. Our end of lease cleaning service in East London is a thorough and professional cleaning process that leaves no corner dirty. Our end of tenancy cleaners come fully equipped with eco-friendly cleaning agents and tools to remove dust, dirt and grime. They will clean thoroughly every part in your rented apartment or house:
- Kitchen – All electrical appliances and surfaces cleaned. Clean the windows.
- Bathroom – Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised. Our East London cleaners remove lime scale from tiles, sinks and shower screen.
- Living area – Clean the floors. Wipe all windows from the inside. Clean and polish all furniture. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades and soft furnishings.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Hallway and stairs – Clean the floors. Wipe skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs.
Here are five more reasons to call us and book your end of tenancy cleaning service in East London TODAY! Keep in mind that we offer:
- 24/7 service to suit your schedule
- Top-of-the-line cleaning solutions
- Trained and motivated cleaners
- Fast response and flexible booking slots
- Professional equipment
Cleaning services that you can combine with:
How To Find Us in East London?
No matter if you’re a landlord, tenant or letting agent, you can find the right move out cleaning service with South West Cleaners. Call us today on 020 3841 5178 to book our end of tenancy cleaners. You get our complete customer satisfaction guarantee as one of the top professional cleaning service companies in East London. We’re available 24/7 answer all your questions and offer you a free quote. For your convenience you can book our end of lease services via our online booking form.
Local Area Info
Lying on the north side of the River Thames, East London is stretched from the Roman and Medieval walls to the Metropolitan Green Belt. Each street of the east part of London has its unique style and view. You can take part in London’s Eating Tour exploring East London’s restaurant with 8 delicious stops. Another tour you can take is the Jack the Ripper tour during the night to see the spookier side of London. East London is also home to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.