End Of Tenancy Cleaning South London
If you’re moving out of a rented house, you have a lot to do. Last but not least, you have to leave your house or flat in good, clean condition so you get your security money back. But do you have the time and resources to spare to clean the whole place from top to bottom? Probably not. In this case you need South West Cleaners services in South London. Book our qualified move out cleaners on 020 3841 5178 and you’re guaranteed to get your safety deposit back in full!
Our End of Lease Cleaning Services in South London
We have a local team in South London ready to help you clean any flathouse. No matter its size or condition our experienced move out cleaners are here! What’s more our services are not only suitable for those who are renting a place, but for house owners and letting agencies as well.
So if you’re:
- Property owner
- Real estate agents
Take advantage from our high-quality end of tenancy cleaning services in South London. We, at South West Cleaners can help when you move in a new home as well! Our move in cleaning services are among the best you can find in your area!
View our complete: End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
Our West London End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Weekly||£13 (PER HOUR)|
|Fortnightly||£13 (PER HOUR)|
|One Off Cleaning||from £15 (PER HOUR)|
* The customer needs to provide cleaning materials and equipment
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Us?
We, at South West Cleaners take great pride in the high level of end of tenancy cleaning services we offer in South London. Our experienced end of lease crew has been helping residential and commercial customers for over five years now with tremendous success. They have set up a thorough cleaning process that ensures you get your deposit back and the property is left in perfect condition:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. They will scrub and polish the fittings. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitized.
- Hallway and stairs – We vacuum or mop floors and then wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. We will also remove cobwebs off ceiling.
- Kitchen area – All electrical appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitized properly.
- Living room – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
But if you need a few more reasons to call us right now, here are five more:
- Certified, local to your area cleaners
- Highest quality cleaning detergents and tools
- Flexible booking arrangements including weekends and Bank holidays
- No Extra Fees
- Safety money guarantee
Cleaning services that you can combine with:
How to Call South West Cleaners
Whenever you require a certified deep cleaning for your rented flat or house, you can rely on South West Cleaners. You can book our end of tenancy cleaning services in South London by calling our back office on 020 3841 5178 now. Our customer support can provide you with a completely free quote or arrange a service on the spot. You can benefit from our cost savings for multiple services as well!
The River Thames is the border of South and North London. The London Underground is not concentrated in the South part, but it has well developed railway system. You can float across the Crystal Palace Park where you can enjoy the Victorian concrete dinosaurs situated on the banks of the lake. In Greenwich Park, you can take a space safari at the Peter Harrison Planetarium between 10am – 5 pm.
The Royal Observatory houses the largest refracting telescope in the country. In late June you can enjoy the greatest tennis championship at Wimbledon. At Greenwich, you can also observe the stunning maritime heritage from below – the Cutty Sark.