In case you want to secure your tenancy deposit back, you require reliable end of tenancy cleaning provider. But which local company to pick? We at South West Cleaners can guarantee you that our move out services are among the best you can book in entire North East London. Our end of lease cleaners are well-equipped, trained and highly experienced. You can schedule our service calling at 020 3841 5178 right away.
Who is This Service For?
We, at brand are ready help anyone who want their private or rented flat to look beautiful and shiny. Our end of lease cleaning services are suited to satisfy all your requirements. If you are:
- Estate broker
and live, own or want to let a flat/ to a customer in North East London, our service is the right one for you! Our service is suitable for tenants who have just moved in. Our move in tenancy cleaning will save you effort and energy to take care of your newly leased condo. We can send a crew of qualified move in tenancy cleaners while you get to know your new neighbourhood better!
View our complete: End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Our Team?
When your tenancy agreement comes to an end, we at brand can provide you with first-class quality service. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is a thorough and professional process that leaves no area untouched. Our end of lease cleaners come fully prepared with all the required products and equipment to remove dust, dirt and grime. They will clean and re-clean every room in your rented flat or villa:
- Bathroom – Our crew removes limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) will be cleaned and sanitized.
- Kitchen space – All kitchen appliances, drawers and surfaces will be well treated and polished and also we will clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors will be cleaned and sanitized properly.
- Living room – We will mop or vacuum floors as well as all windows from the inside. After that we remove cobwebs off ceiling, wipe and polish all furniture and vacuum clean soft furnishings. The final stage includes cleaning skirting-boards and lamps.
- Hall and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
If you need a few more reasons to call us and book your end of lease cleaning service in North East London keep in mind that we offer:
- Professional tools
- Eco Friendly solutions
- Qualified and well-trained technicians
- Fast response and adjustable booking slots
- 24/7 service to fit your schedule
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Westminster||Strand||South East London||Parsons Green||Hoxton|
|Farnborough||East London||Covent Garden||Clapham||Canary Wharf|
How To Contact South West Cleaners?
It doesn’t matter if you own the property, rent it or you are the letting agent, you can find the best move out cleaners with South West Cleaners. Book our team on 020 3841 5178 today. You receive our total customer satisfaction guarantee. We’re available 24/7 to answer all of your requests or provide you a free price quotation. For your convenience you can schedule our end of tenancy cleaning services using quick and easy to fill online contact form.
North East London is home to the City of London. The other boroughs located in the area are Havering, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Barking and Dagenham. With population of 1.4 million, the sub-region of North East London is a preferred place for visitors. Several Roman sites are located here. The temple of Mithras for example, which is one of the most famous Roman discoveries. Fragments of the London Wall, built back in 200 AD, can also be seen in the region