When it is time for you to move out of your rented property, you need a reliable end of tenancy cleaning in Central London to get your safety deposit back! Well, we at South West Cleaners can provide a service to meet your requirements. Our team of trained and experienced tenancy cleaners will ensure that you get your tenancy deposit back and leave your landlord happy with the results. Call us today on 020 3841 5178 to book end of tenancy cleaning in Central London right now!
Our Tenancy Service in Central London
We, at South West Cleaners want to help both sides of the tenancy contract:
- Property owners
No matter if you own, rent or manage a flat or house, you can trust us to have it in perfect, clean condition in no time after you book a service with us!
View our complete: End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
Prices in Central London
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose South West Cleaners?
When your tenancy contract is about to finish, you need to leave your rented apartment or house in near perfect condition. Otherwise, you risk losing your security deposit to the property owner. In such case all you need are the certified end of lease cleaning services by South West Cleaners. We have a crew of expert end of tenancy cleaners in Central London prepared to treat the condo from top to bottom.
Over the time helping occupants with our end of tenancy services, we have refined and fully optimised our process. Our qualified staff achieve wonderful final results following our comprehensive checklist for each area of your property:
- Bathroom – Our team removes limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitized.
- Living room – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture as well as vacuum clean soft furnishings. The final part of the process involves cleaning skirting-boards and lampshades.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. At the bedroom we will also wipe light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards. Then our cleaning team removes cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors will be cleaned and sanitized properly.
- Hallway and stairs – We will vacuum or mop floors and then wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches etc. In addition to that we include a removal of cobwebs off ceiling.
- Kitchen area – All home appliances, racks and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior of windows and empty bins.
Do you need more reasons to book a service with our qualified end of tenancy cleaner in Central London? Here are 5 more to convince you we are the right cleaning company:
- Our crews are qualified, trained and experienced
- We use modern equipment, specific tools and chemicals
- You can book us on short notice, holidays included
- You are quoted reasonable rate for our services
- You get your security money back
Nearby Areas We Cover
|West Brompton||Purley||Pimlico||North West London||Northfileds|
How to Book Our Services?
You can arrange your next end of lease cleaning service in Central London with us immediately. Call our team on 020 3841 5178. At South West Cleaners we have a crew of expert office advisers who are able to take your request 24/7. You receive a non-obligation quote with some of the most affordable and honest prices around. On the other hand, you can book our professional move out cleaners through our online contact form.
The central point of London is marked by the statue of King Charles I, which is often used for measurement of distances to London. Lots of the most famous landmarks in London are located in the central area. A significant place for gatherings and demonstration is The Trafalgar Square. The first bridge over the river Thames is also located in the area – the London Bridge. You can also enjoy the Regent’s Canal Narrowboat tour and Kayaking where one-way trip may take up to 1 hour.