Moving out of your rented flat soon? You want your safety deposit back? Get our end of tenancy cleaning service then. We at South West Cleaners have the ideal solution to your problems. You can rely on our team of well-prepared and equipped end of lease cleaners to get your bond back as well as make your landlord more than happy with the outcome. Our local team has been providing immaculate services in West London for years with great success. You can talk to us at 020 3841 5178 or book straightforward our crew!
Our Local Services in West London
We, at South West Cleaners want to help both sides of the tenancy agreement:
- Property owners
No matter if you are owner, rent or manage an apartment or house, you can trust us to have it in perfect, tidy condition in no time after you book a service with us!
View our complete: End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Pick Our Company?
When your tenancy contract is about to end, you need to leave your rented condo or house in immaculate condition. Otherwise you risk losing your security deposit to your landlord. In this case all you need are the experienced end of lease cleaning services by South West Cleaners in your area. We have a team of end of tenancy experts in West London prepared to clean the property throughout.
Through the years assisting tenants with our move out services in West London, we have refined and optimized our procedure. Our experienced crew achieve wonderful clean results following our comprehensive checklist for each corner of your house:
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. All windows from the inside. Remove spider webs off ceiling. Clean and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Bathroom – Our team remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Hallway and staircases – Thoroughly vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed. Light switches, lampshades, fittings and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Kitchen space – All electrical appliances, racks and surfaces cleaned and polished. Treat interior of windows and empty bins.
Here are five more to convince you we are the right cleaning firm:
- Our crews are qualified, skilled and experienced
- We use professional equipment, tools and detergents
- You can book us on short notice, saturdays and sundays included
- You are quoted fair rate for our services
- You get your safety money back
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Wembley||Shepherd’s Bush||Raynes Park||Paddington||Notting Hill|
|Nine Elms||Mayfair||Marylebone||Maida Vale||Fitzrovia|
How to Reach Us?
Book your next end of tenancy cleaning service in West London with us! Call our team on 020 3841 5178 and get a non-obligatory rate quote with lowest, fairest prices in your area. We at South West Cleaners work 24/7 to accommodate your requests. You can reach us for our professional end of lease cleaners through our online contact form. Don’t hesitate and reach out now!
The sub-region consists of the following boroughs: Harrow, Hounslow, Hillingdon, Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith, Fulham and Richmond upon Thames. One of the biggest employer in the western part is London Heathrow Airport. Football fans can enjoy both Chelsea and Fulham football clubs which are located in the area. This part of London is full with cafes, restaurants, pubs and music venues. In Hammersmith for example you can visit the Hammersmith Apollo and the Lyric Theatre.