We offer you a professional end of tenancy cleaning service for your rented home in Sutton or any nearby town or area. You can book first-class service at affordable prices. Our move out cleaners are experienced and qualified, ready to arrive at your address and help even the same-day. Call us this minute on 020 3841 5178 and be absolutely sure that you will receive your tenancy deposit back!
Who Can Benefit From Service?
We, at South West Cleaners are always prepared to help people who want their leased or own residence to get cleaned so they can move in or out. Our end of lease cleaning services are following strict company protocols to match even the highest expectations. So, if you are:
- Estate agent
and live, own or want to let a flat or house to a customer in Sutton SM1, our service is the proper one for you! Our cleaning treatments are good as well for tenants who have just moved in the house. Our pre tenancy cleaning will save you time and energy to clean your newly rented residence or apartment. Contact us now and we can send a team of professional move in cleaners while you take a stroll in your new district!
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Our Experts?
When it’s time to move and your tenancy agreement comes to an end, we at South West Cleaners can deliver you high quality service. Our end of tenancy clean service is a procedure that makes certain no corner is left unscathed. Our move out/move in tenancy cleaners are fully equipped with all the required cleaning detergents and tools to remove dirt, dust and grime. They will clean and re-clean every part in your rented apartment or mansion, until you’re 100% satisfied:
- Bedroom – The floor is vacuumed completely. Light switches, fittings, lamps and skirting-boards are wiped. Cobwebs are removed off the ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors are cleaned and sanitised thoroughly.
- Living room – Mop or vac flooring surfaces. Wipe and clean all windows from the inside. Get rid of cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furnishings. Vacuum clean soft upholstered furniture. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Bathroom – Our cleaners clear off limescale from sinks, ceramic tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Kitchen – All devices, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Hallway and stairs – Floors are mopped or vacuum cleaned. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Take off cobwebs off upper wall.
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Richmond||Roehampton||Southwark||South West London||Stockwell|
How to Book a Service?
Whenever you look to book top class end of tenancy cleaning service, contact the specialists at South West Cleaners in Sutton SM1 . Team of seasoned representatives is available around the clock to get your order and aid you in arranging a service with one of our move out cleaning operatives. Call us on 020 3841 5178 right now and take advantage from our high level expertise and dependability.
Sutton has three conservation areas. One of them is the Town Centre High Street Crossroads. The local authority agreed that the buildings in the area are worth to be preserved. The other conservation areas are Grove Avenue with single blocks that contain four maisonettes each and Landseer Road. Anglican and Roman Catholic churches are available in the town as well. A couple of Local Reserves are located on Sutton – The Anton Crescent Wetland and Devonshire Avenue Nature Area. Small blue butterfly and ponds that never dry are just part of the reserves.