The experts in end of tenancy cleaning partnering with South West Cleaners understand how vital it is for you to get your deposit back. In order to achieve it we provide professional move out cleaning for your property in St Johns Wood NW8. Our top-quality cleaning service comes at reasonable and quite competitive prices. Our operatives are experienced and able,available for the same-day services. Call us now on 020 3841 5178 and ensure that you take your security deposit back with no problems!
Who Can Benefit From Services?
Cleaning experts working at our company are always prepared to help people who want their leased or own home to get cleaned so they can move in or out. Our tenancy cleaning services are suited to satisfy even the highest expectations. So, if you are:
- Estate agent
and live, own or want to let a flat or house to a customer in St Johns Wood NW8 , our service is the best one for you! Our cleaning treatments are suitable as well for tenants who have just moved in the house. Our pre tenancy cleaning saves time and energy to clean your newly rented residence or apartment. Contact us now and we can transfer a team of professional end of tenancy cleaners while you take a stroll in your new district!
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Our Tenancy Cleaners?
When it’s time to move and your tenancy contract comes to an end, we at South West Cleaners can deliver you first rate service. Our move out clean service is a treatment that ensures no corner is left unscathed. Our end of lease cleaners are fully equipped with all the needed cleaning solutions and gear to remove impurities. They will clean and re-clean every part in your rented flat or residence, until you’re 100% satisfied:
- Bedroom – The floor is vacuumed carefully. Light switches, fittings, lamps and skirting-boards are wiped. Removal of cobwebs off the ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors are cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum clean floor surfaces. Wipe and clean all windows from the inside. Get rid of cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all home furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lamps.
- Bathroom – Our cleaners strip away limescale from sinks, ceramic tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Kitchen – All devices, drawers and surfaces cleansed and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Hallway and stairs – Floors are mopped or vacuum cleaned. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Take off cobwebs off the ceiling.
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Barnes||Brent Cross||Camden||Camden Town||Finsbury Park|
How to Schedule a Service?
No matter if you are a tenant or landlord, the best way to get the property cleaned is choosing our end of tenancy cleaning services. Our seasoned representatives are ready 24/7 to process your booking and support you in arranging a service with one of our move out cleaning teams. Get in touch with us on 020 3841 5178 right now and take advantage from our professionalism and dependability in every aspect.
St John’s Wood is an area in the City of Westminster, north-west London. It is about 2.5 miles northwest of Charing Cross and was owned by the Knights of St John of Jerusalem. The Forbes magazine ranked the area postcode (NW8) as the 5th most expensive postcode and St John’s Wood became a very affluent neighborhood, so residents there pay the highest average rent in all of London. The price of housing reached exceptional levels in 2014. The most expensive had a price of £65 million.