Whenever you move out of your rented house or flat, you want to get your security deposit back? Well, we at South West Cleaners have the right end of tenancy cleaning service in Southwark SE1 for you. You can trust our team of expert end of lease cleaners to get your bond and leave your landlord happy with the premises. Our company has been delivering cleaning service in Southwark SE1 for years with great success. Call us now on 020 3841 5178 to book one now!
Our Tenancy Cleaning Service in Southwark SE1
We, at South West Cleaners want to help both sides of the tenancy agreement:
- Letting agents
No matter if you own, rent or manage a flat or house, you can trust us to have it in pristine, clean condition in no time after you book a service with us!
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Us?
When your end of lease contract comes to an end, you need to leave your rented flat or house in immaculate condition. Otherwise you risk losing your security deposit to your landlord. In such case all you need are the professional end of tenancy cleaning services by South West Cleaners. We have a team of expert move out cleaners in Southwark SE1 ready to clean the property from top to bottom.
Over the years helping tenants with our move out cleaning services, we have refined and optimized our cleaning process. Our expert team achieve great clean results following our comprehensive checklist for each room of your property:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
- Kitchen – All appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior of windows and empty bins.
Do you need more reasons to book a service with our professional end of tenancy cleaners in Southwark SE1? Here are five more to convince you we are the right cleaning company:
- Our cleaners are certified, trained and experienced
- We use professional equipment, tools and detergents
- You can book us on short notice, weekends included
- You are quoted fair price for our services
- You get your security deposit back
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Richmond||Roehampton||South West London||Stockwell||Stoke Newington|
How to Book Our Services?
You can book your next end of tenancy cleaning service in Southwark SE1 calling us on 020 3841 5178. We, at South West Cleaners have a team of expert office advisers who are able to take your request 24/7. You get a non-obligatory service quote with most affordable, fair prices on the market. Alternatively, you can book end of lease cleaners through our online contact form. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us right now!
Local Area Info
Southwark is connected to the City of London by 5 bridges, including the Southwark Bridge. With 800 feet of total length, the bridge was open in 1921 and built by Sir William Arrow and Co. The area is also home to the Southwark Cathedral. Some archeological evidence prove that a church existed here since AD 606. You can visit the Southwark Brewing Co for a traditional brewed beer. The bar is open every Friday evening and Saturday during the day.