If you want the best services for end of lease cleaning in Shoreditch E1, then call South West Cleaners. We are one of a small number of firms that offer premium quality clean results at rates you won’t believe can be found. Give us a call on 020 3841 5178 to get a hassle-free quote for high-quality move out cleaning services.
Who Can Benefit From Our Move Out Cleaning Services?
We, at South West Cleaners want to be useful to all who live in or own a leased home in Shoreditch E1. Thus we have tailored our end of lease cleaning services to suit renters, property owners and estate agents equally well. We are confident enough to ensure you 100% clean guarantee when you book our end of lease cleaners. Plenty of homeowners and occupants have chosen us, why don’t you, too?
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Us?
With such competitive rates for a large range of services you’ll start saving money with us from the very beginning. On top of that, your apartment or property will get the end of lease cleaning service it deserves from one of the most able tenancy cleaners in London. All of our employees are professional, trained and vetted to guarantee you get only high quality results.They will clean and re-clean every single part in your rented condo or house:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Kitchen – All electrical appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed fully. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Hall and stairways – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
Below you can find five more reasons to call South West Cleaners and hire our move out cleaners:
- Modern cleaning tools
- Safe, environment-friendly cleaning solutions
- Your security deposit back
- Date and hour to suit your schedule
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Lewisham||Peckham||Stratford||Tower Hamlets||Waltham Forest|
How To Get In Touch with Us?
Don’t delay your call to 020 3841 5178 for premium quality move out cleaning at the most reasonable rates in London. Our customer support is available 24/7 ready and ready to take your call to book a service with us. In addition, you will get a free quote and have all your questions regarding our end of tenancy cleaning services answered. South West Cleaners is your reliable cleaning company in Shoreditch E1.
The Brick Lane Market has become more like an attraction in Shoreditch. You can find household goods and tools, as well as fruit and vegetable. Some sellers don’t have a stall so they lay the goods they are selling on blankets. Old vinyl, CD players, broken dolls are just a small part of the things you can buy there. The National Centre for Circus Arts is also located in the area. This is a place where you can try out circus arts by yourself – whether it would be trapeze, juggling or anything else.