Do you want the best services for end of lease cleaning in Regents Park NW1? Then South West Cleaners will help you get your safety deposit back. We one of a small number of firms that offer high-quality clean results at prices you won’t believe can be found. Call us on 020 3841 5178 to get a hassle-free quote for fine end of lease cleaning services.
Who Can Benefit From Our Move Out Cleaning Services?
We, at South West Cleaners want to be useful to all who live in or own a rented house in Regents Park NW1. Thus we have tailored our end of tenancy cleaning services to suit tenants, property owners and estate agents equally well. We are confident enough to guarantee you 100% clean guarantee when you book our edn of lease cleaners. Hundreds of house owners and occupants have chosen us, why don’t you, too?
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Weekly||£12 (PER HOUR)|
|Fortnightly||£12 (PER HOUR)|
* The customer needs to provide cleaning materials and equipment
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Us?
With such reasonable rates for a wide range of cleaning service you’ll start saving money with us from the very beginning. On top of that, your condo or family house will get the end of lease cleaning service it deserves from one of the most able cleaners in Regents Park NW1. All of our employees are professional, trained and vetted to guarantee you get only high quality results. They will clean and re-clean every part in your leased apartment or residence:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) washed and sanitised.
- Kitchen – All appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty trash.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed fully. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Living room – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Hall and stairways – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
Below you can find five more reasons to call South West Cleaners and hire our move out cleaners:
- Certified cleaning machines
- Safe, environment-friendly cleaning detergents
- Your security deposit back
- Date and hour to suit your schedule
How To Get In Touch with Us?
Don’t delay your call to 020 3841 5178 for premium quality end of lease cleaning at the most convenient prices in London. Our customer support is available 24/7 ready and ready to take your call to book a service with us. In addition, you will get a free quote and have all your questions regarding our end of tenancy cleaning services responded. South West Cleaners is your reliable cleaning company in Regents Park NW1.
Regents Park is home to the Queen Mary’s Garden. Over 400 varieties of roses can be seen in the garden. With great sports facilities the park opens early in the morning – 5am until 6 pm. A zoo with more than 700 species of animals and an open theatre are also located in the park’s premises. Bars and restaurants are available in the park. The London Green Fair is held here every year to inspire visitors and citizens for a green city.