If you your tenancy contract is about to end, finding expert end of tenancy cleaners is important. After all, you want to secure the return of the full amount of the your deposit back? The team at South West Cleaners provide the service just for you- experienced end of lease cleaners in Parsons Green SW6. You can be absolutely sure they will treat your ex residence with extra care and attention to detail! You can schedule your next end of lease clean today on 020 3841 5178.
Our Tenancy Cleaning Services
We, at South West Cleaners have been providing our end of tenancy cleaning service in Parsons Green SW6 for years. Our experience helps customers move out or in a clean property have taught us that our services are helpful to both:
- Estate agents
- House owners
What’s more you can book us to clean your apartment or house before you move in as well. Our move in cleaning service is just as good!
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Our Service?
Over the years in end of tenancy cleaning business we have refined our process to guarantee that our clients get the greatest quality for their money. Below is just an excerpt from our comprehensive checklist:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Kitchen space – All appliances, drawers and surfaces treated and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lamps and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Wipe all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuuming soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Hall and staircases – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
Besides our completely qualified approach to move out cleaning we offer as much as assist as possible. When booking our services in Parsons Green SW6 you can find that:
- Our teams are qualified and experienced
- We use only top-notch cleaning tools, tools and chemicals
- You can books us for the same-day, weekends and even Bank holidays
- You pick time and date
- We don’t charge with additional fees
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Westminster||Strand||South East London||North East London||Hoxton|
|Farnborough||East London||Covent Garden||Clapham||Canary Wharf|
How To Book Us?
You can get in touch with us on 020 3841 5178 even on weekends and Bank holidays. Our polite and friendly assistants can offer you a free rate quote when you provide them your property size. Book our end of tenancy cleaning in Parsons Green and we will send a team of qualified and expert local end of lease cleaners to take care for your rented house or flat. Don’t hesitate to make sure your tenancy deposit is back into your bank account in full!
Parson’s Green Area
Even with its small area, Parsons Green houses a lot of great bars, restaurants, markets and open spaces. The area is famous with its pet-friendly environment. Day and night, the parks are full with dog-walkers. Public transport is well organized with the Parsons Green tube station and several bus routes. The former home of Mrs Jordan, mistress of William IV, is now Lady Margaret School. You can still see the red-brick houses which were built back in 1890s by Jimmy Nichols with his trade mark – stone lions on the parapets of the houses.