Is it about time to move out of your rented house or flat? Do you want to receive your security bond back in full? We at South West Cleaners provide some of the best end of tenancy cleaning in North London at great prices. Our team is made of skilled and trained cleaners. After they take care for the property, you will to get your bond and your landlord will be quite happy with the premises. Give us a call now on 020 3841 5178 to book our capable local team!
Why Choose South West Cleaners?
When your tenancy contract comes to an end, you need to leave your rented apartment or residence in perfect condition. Or there is a chance to lose your safety deposit to your landlord. In such case all you need is the help of our end of tenancy cleaning specialists. We have a team of professional end of tenancy cleaners in North London prepared to take care of the property throughout.
View our complete: End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
Here are 5 reasons why we are the right cleaning company for you:
- Our teams follow agency approved end of tenancy cleaning checklist
- Our cleaners use modern equipment, tools and cleaning materials
- You can book us on short notice, during weekends and even on bank holidays
- You are quoted reasonable price for our service without any hidden fees and charges
- Our professionalism and experience in the field will get your security deposit back
Tenancy Cleaning Prices in North London
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
What is Included in our End of Lease Cleaning?
Over the years of assisting renters with our move out/in services, we have refined and fully optimised our methods. Our north London professional cleaners achieve excellent results following our comprehensive checklist for each corner of your residence:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Living room – Our team will mop or vacuum floors as well as clean all windows from the inside. After that, they will remove cobwebs off ceiling, Clean and polish all furniture and Vacuum clean soft furnishings. We finish the service at your living room by cleaning skirting-boards and lampshades.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitized properly.
- Hallway and staircases – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
- Kitchen space – All electrical appliances, drawers and surfaces will be cleaned and polished. We will also clean interior of windows and empty bins.
Who Can Take Advantage of Our End of Tenancy Cleaning in North London?
We, at South West Cleaners want to help both sides of the tenancy contract:
- Property owners
- Letting agents
No matter if you own, rent or manage a condo or residence, you can trust us to have it in perfect, fresh condition in no time after you book a service with us!
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Barnes||Brent Cross||Camden||Camden Town||Finsbury Park|
|Hackney||Islington||Kilburn||Ruislip||St John’s Wood|
Get a Free Quote Now!
You can schedule your next end of tenancy cleaning in North London by calling 020 3841 5178. Our team of expert back office assistants are there to take your request 24 hours a day. You will obtain for free a quote with some of the most inexpensive, fair prices on the market. Otherwise, book our crew of expert move out cleaners through our online contact form. Don’t delay but contact our local branch today!
The northern part of London is divided by the river Thames. All districts that are north of the river are known as North London. The last is divided in three sub-regions – West, North and North East. A large number of parks and open spaces are located in the area. One of the greenest borough in London is situated in the north part – Redbridge. It has its own zoo, lots of parks and play areas and has to offer activities on the water.