Our end of tenancy cleaners in Mortlake SW14 know how important it is for you to be given your tenancy deposit back. That is the reason we offer you a professional move out cleaning service for your leased property. You get a first class cleaning service at competitive prices. Every one of our post tenancy cleaners are experienced and capable, ready to come and help you out in matter of few hours. Get in touch with us immediately on 020 3841 5178 and make certain that you acquire your security deposit back!
Who Can Benefit From Our Cleaning Services?
Cleaning experts working at our company are always prepared to help anyone who want their rented or own home to get cleaned so they can move in or out. Our move out cleaning services are ready to fulfill even the highest requirements. So, if you are:
- Estate agent
and live, own or want to let a flat or house to a customer in Mortlake SW14, our end of lease cleaning is the right one for you! Our services are good as well for tenants who have just moved in the property. Our pre tenancy cleaning is going to save you time and efforts to clean your newly rented house or flat. Get in touch with us today and we can transfer a team of professional pre tenancy cleaners while you take a walk in Mortlake SW14!
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Our Move Out Cleaners?
When it’s time to move and your tenancy arrangement comes to an end, we at South West Cleaners can give you top-quality service. Our tenancy clean service is a treatment that guarantees no corner is left unscathed. Our move out tenancy cleaners are fully equipped with all the required cleaning solutions and gear to remove dirt, dust and grime. They will clean and re-clean every part in your rented apartment or mansion, until you’re 100% satisfied:
- Bedroom – The floor is vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards are wiped. Removal of cobwebs off the ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors are cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum clean flooring surfaces. Wipe and clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off upper wall. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft upholstered furniture. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Bathroom – Our cleaners strip away limescale from sinks, ceramic tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Kitchen – All devices, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty containers.
- Hallway and stairs – Floors are mopped or vacuum cleaned. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Take out cobwebs off ceiling.
Nearby Areas We Cover
How to Book a Service?
Any time you’re looking for a top quality end tenancy cleaning service in Mortlake SW14, contact the specialists at South West Cleaners. If you are a tenant or landlord, get perfect results at reasonable rates. Seasoned assistants is at your service around the clock to receive your order and help you in arranging a service with one of our local crews. Call us at 020 3841 5178 this minute and enjoy our professional service delivered with high degree of competence and reliability.
Mortlake is district between Kew and Barnes, on the south bank of the River Thames. It was part of Surrey and it used to have village status. John Dee – astronomer, mathematician, astrologer, adviser and alchemist, was Mortlake’s most famous resident. Mortlake offers a great view of the river with two large pubs at both ends of the riverside: The White Hat and The Ship. The nearest railway stations Mortlake railway station and North Sheen railway station. For many years, the town was the western terminus of nine bus routes.