If you are moving out in the near future and you might need a reliable end of lease cleaning company in Kingston KT1? We, at South West Cleaners have the right service for you! Our experienced team of end of lease cleaners have years of experience helping customers in Kingston KT1 leave their rented real estates in the best condition possible. You have guarantee to get your security deposit back. Call us on 020 3841 5178 right away!
Take Advantage of Our End Of Lease Cleaning Service
We, at South West Cleaners understand that a home has to be cleaned to a high quality before or after it has been rented. Thus our move out cleaning services in Kingston KT1 are suitable for:
- Real Estate agents
- House owners
and more, can contact us for move in cleaning as well. We make sure you or your renters move in a thoroughly clean apartment or residence!
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose South West Cleaners?
Every now and then tenancy agreements come to an end. If yours is about to end in the near future, you need to make sure your leased house is left in excellent condition. If not you risk losing your safety deposit. Cleaning an entire condo or residence is difficult . You need qualified move out cleaning service. Which is the best move out cleaning firm in Kingston KT1? We, at South West Cleaners are confident enough to claim we are your choice!
We have a detailed cleaning process which ensures a house is cleaned throughout. Our qualified cleaners use exhaustive checklist when they are on the job. Every corner and premises are cleaned and dirt or grime removed:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners clean limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lamps and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Hall and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
- Kitchen – All appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
Below you can find five more compelling reasons to call our end of lease cleaners in Kingston KT1:
- Sociable and reliable team of end of tenancy cleaners
- Top quality cleaning equipment and detergents
- Affordable rates
- Short notice appointments at no additional fees
- No hidden fees
Nearby Areas We Cover
How To Contact Us?
Give us a call on 020 3841 5178 for a certified move out tenancy cleaning service in Kingston KT1. No matter if you are a renter, house owner or broker, we, at South West Cleaners have the perfect service for you. Our expert team is available 7 days a week to offer free estimate or help you arrange a visit from our move out tenancy cleaners. On the other hand, you can reach us via our online contact form any time of the day! We will get in touch immediately.
Kingston Upon Thames
One of the most unusual sight-seeing in Kingston (also known as Kingston upon Thames) is the sculpture that is formed by 12 traditional telephone boxes that are lean to each other. The name of the sculpture is Out of Order. Education in the area is very well developed. There are infant and junior schools. Church schools provide education for every kid, as well as several secondary and private schools. Kingston upon Thames is also home to the Kingston University and Kingston College.