We, at South West Cleaners have the experience in cleaning properties of any size and condition. Our expert end of tenancy cleaners have been helping tenants and landlords in Hoxton N1 for years now. You can be sure that booking our end of tenancy cleaning services you get your deposit back. Just contact us on 020 3841 5178 and you will get the answers to all your questions regarding our move out cleaning services.
Our End of Lease Cleaning Services
When your tenancy agreement is about to end, we at South West Cleaners can offer you top-rated quality service. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is a thorough and professional leaving no corner untouched. Our move out cleaners come fully equipped with all the necessary cleaning detergents and tools to spot and remove dust, dirt or grime. They clean and re-clean every part in your rented apartment or house to ensure you get your deposit back:
- Kitchen – All appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose Us?
Our expert end of tenancy cleaners have been cleaning properties in Hoxton N1 with success for more than a decade now. They’re one of the best specialists with years of hand-on experience behind their back, extensive training and intricate knowledge of best cleaning processes and practices. Knowing that your house or flat will be cleaned by the best in the business is enough to call us now, but here are a few more reasons to help you make the right choice:
- Expert cleaning equipment
- Free, no-obligation quotes
- Eco-friendly, safe cleaning solutions
- Around the clock service
- Full clean guarantee
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Westminster||Strand||South East London||Parsons Green||North East London|
|Farnborough||East London||Covent Garden||Clapham||Canary Wharf|
Book End Of Tenancy Cleaning Service
You can get 100% clean guarantee for your flat or house with a phone call on [phonenumber] right now! Our friendly advisers will be more than happy to assist you in booking an appointment and provide a free quote. Or fill out our online booking form for fast access to our professional end of lease cleaning services. South West Cleaners team is always ready to help you get your deposit back!
The Hoxton Market operates since the 1687 but it lost its spirit by the end of 20th century. A couple years ago, the market was revived and renovated, which led to great attention and increasing trade. New shops joined the market. Hoxton Hall is a music and events venue. The building is a Grade II listed and is the home to some of the most exciting talents and artists. The Hall is the only example of a salon-style hall to operate nowadays. It was also a film location for a numerous occasions.