We can deliver some of the best end of tenancy cleaning service in Holborn. When your tenancy agreement is about to end, call us. We at South West Cleaners can offer a professional service at fantastic prices. Our team of expert cleaners will make sure you get your deposit back while your landlord is more than satisfied with the results. You can reach us right now on 020 3841 5178 and book a truly deep clean service!
Our service in Holborn EC1
We, at South West Cleaners want to help both sides of the tenancy agreement:
- House owners
- Letting agents
No matter if you own, rent or manage an apartment or residence, you can trust us to have it in excellent, fresh condition in no time after you book a service with us!
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose South West Cleaners?
When your tenancy contract comes to an end, you need to leave your rented apartment or residence in excellent condition. If not there is a chance to loose your safety deposit to your house owner. In this case all you need are the certified end of tenancy cleaning services by South West Cleaners. We have a crew of expert end of tenancy cleaners in Holborn EC1 equipped to clean the condo from top to bottom.
Over the years helping renters with our end of tenancy cleaning services, we have refined and fully optimised our cleaning process. Our professional crew achieve fantastic clean final results following our comprehensive checklist for each area of your house:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
- The kitchen area – All home appliances, racks and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior of windows and empty bins.
Do you need more reasons to book a service with our certified end of lease cleaners in Holborn EC1? Here are five more to convince you we are the right cleaning company:
- Our cleaners are licensed, trained and competent
- We use modern equipment, specific tools and detergents
- You can book us on short notice, weekends included
- You are quoted reasonable price for our services
- You get your security money back
Nearby Areas We Cover
How to Contact Our Team?
You can schedule your next end of lease cleaning in Holborn EC1 reaching us at 020 3841 5178. South West Cleaners have a crew of professional representatives who are able to fulfill your request around the clock. Courtesy of our team you receive a free price quote. On the other hand, you can arrange our end of lease cleaners to visit your residence using our online contact form. We guarantee you get your deposit back!
Holborn is part of the London borough of Camden. De Vere Venues is located in the area. This is an inspiring venue with lots of rooms for conferences, meeting, trainings and other events. There is a high-speed Wi-Fi in all rooms and on the lunch break, you can enjoy the restaurants and bars on the doorstep. You can visit the Hunterian Museum, which has a great collection of zoological specimens. It also houses the skeleton of the “Irish Giant” – a 7ft 7in skeleton.