Maybe you need top end of tenancy cleaning service in Hackney E2? Or maybe you are looking to have a flat cleaned before you move in? South West Cleaners company offer what you need when you need it. We have been helping landlords and tenants for many years in your area. We are local and you can rely on our team to respond asap! Contact us on 020 3841 5178 today!
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaners
We, at South West Cleaners have a qualified, deep move out tenancy services to all who need one in Hackney E2. If you are:
- Estate agencies
Our services are a match to your needs. You can call us for our move in cleaning services as well. We can offer a deep clean for any residence no matter of size or condition.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
“The cleaning team have just left and I wanted to say Thank you for a job well-done. They came really prepared and ready to the job they were hired to do. My three bedroom flat was a real mess but South West Cleaners crew managed to clean it excellently.”
“I would strongly recommend their move out cleaning service to anyone who does want to get their security deposit back. They are true professionals. I booked them in a week advance because I had to leave for several days in the country. My landlord was satisfied with the results as well.”
“I wanted a professional company to clean my just recently rented flat. I booked them for pre tenancy clean and the results were much better than I expected. Their team spent like 5 or 6 hours cleaning every room and crevice in the place. I am delighted with their work!”
Why Choose South West Cleaners?
Our move out cleaners make sure that every spot, piece of hardware or furniture are spotlessly cleaned. Below is an example of how we do it:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Living room – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean sofas. Clean skirting-boards, lamps.
- Cooking area – All domestic appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Hall and staircases – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
In case you still need more reasons to choose our move out/move in tenancy cleaning services in Hackney E2, here are five more:
- Qualified and experienced local cleaners
- Certified machines and cleaning solutions
- Flexible booking arrangements
- 24 hours a day contact support
- No extra charges
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Barnes||Brent Cross||Camden||Camden Town||Finsbury Park|
|Islington||Kilburn||North London||Ruislip||St John’s Wood|
How To Contact Us?
South West Cleaners assistants will give you an absolutely free price estimate if you provide the exact number of rooms to be cleaned. If you want to get your safety deposit back in full, call our professional end of tenancy cleaners in Hackney E2 now on 020 3841 5178. We understand it’s important to receive a hassle-free service and leave the property in tip-top condition!
More About The Hackney Area
Not long ago, about 10 to 15 years ago, Hackney was considered as one of the less developed areas in London. However, just take a walk today and all you will see are green parks and busy markets. If you ask local residents they will start to explain with vigour how the area miraculously change over the last decade.
People from the area enjoy a lively town centre with lots of pubs, restaurants and cafes. The local theater underwent a reconstruction as well as the London Fields Lido where the local cinema is situated.