If you’re moving out of a rented property, you have a lot to do. Last but not least, you have to leave your house or condo in perfect, clean condition so you get your safety deposit back. But do you have the time and resources to spare to clean the whole place from top to bottom? Probably not. In this case you need South West Cleaners services in Fitzrovia W1. Book our skilled end of tenancy cleaners on 020 3841 5178 and you’re guaranteed to get your safety deposit back in full!
Our Move out Tenancy Cleaning Services
We have a local team in Fitzrovia W1 ready to help you clean any condo. No matter its size or condition our skilled end of tenancy cleaners are here! What’s more our services are not only suitable for those who are renting a place, but for house owners and real estate agencies as well. So if you’re:
- Estate agents
Take advantage from our high-quality end of tenancy cleaning services in Fitzrovia W1. We, at South West Cleaners can help when you move in a new home as well! Our move in cleaning services are among the best you can find in your area!
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose South West Cleaners
We, at South West Cleaners take great pride in the high level of move out cleaning services we offer in Fitzrovia W1. Our experienced move out tenancy team have been helping residential and commercial customers for over five years now with huge success. They have set up a thorough cleaning process that ensures you get your safety money back and the property is left in perfect condition:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling
- Kitchen – All domestic appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lamps.
But if you need a few more reasons to call us right now, here are five more:
- Experienced, local to your area cleaners
- Highest quality cleaning detergents and tools
- Flexible booking arrangements including weekends and Bank holidays
- No Extra Fees
- Security money guarantee
Nearby Areas We Cover
|West London||Wembley||Shepherd’s Bush||Raynes Park||Paddington|
|Notting Hill||Nine Elms||Mayfair||Marylebone||Maide Vale|
How to Call Us
Whenever you require a certified deep cleaning for your leased flat or house, you can rely on South West Cleaners. Schedule end of lease cleaning services in Fitzrovia W1 by calling our back office on 020 3841 5178 now. Our customer support will offer you with a completely free estimate or arrange a service on the spot. You can benefit from our special discounts for multiple services as well!
Once home to the famous writer George Bernard Show, Fitzrovia has to offer a wide variety of activities. The bohemian area is the location of the Pollock’s Toy Museum – it houses a collection of mostly Victorian toys – teddy bears, dolls and many more. The Fitzrovia Partnership is also founded here, a partnership that aims to reduce business cost, support the business community, increase safety and work with local authorities and residents.
Famous universities and institutes have buildings in Fitzrovia amongst them – the Fashion Retail Academy, founded in 2005. Fitzrovia Festival is held during June and is a mix of different events, including exhibitions, literature, guided walks and so on.