Are you tired of reading about low rates and best services for end of tenancy cleaning in Covent Garden WC2 but still haven’t received the service you expect to? Then we, South West Cleaners can help you get your security deposit back. We one of a small number of companies that offer high-quality clean results at rates you won’t believe can be found. Give us a call on 020 3841 5178 to get a hassle-free quote for fine move out cleaning services.
Professional End of Tenancy Cleaning in Covent Garden
We offer very competitive rates for a vast range of cleaning service you’ll start saving money with us from the very beginning. On top of that, your flat or house will get the end of lease cleaning service it deserves from one of the most able tenancy cleaners in Covent Garden WC2. All of our employees are experienced, trained and vetted to ensure you get only top-quality results.They will clean and re-clean every part in your rented apartment or house:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Kitchen – All appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
Below you can find five more reasons to call South West Cleaners and hire our end of tenancy cleaners:
- Professional cleaning equipment
- Safe, eco-friendly cleaning solutions
- 100% Clean guarantee
- Your security deposit back
- Date and hour to suit your schedule
Covent Garden End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Who Can Benefit From Our Tenancy Cleaning Services?
We, at South West Cleaners want to be useful to all who live in or own a rented property in Covent Garden WC2. Thus we have tailored our end of lease cleaning services to suit tenants, landlords and estate agents equally well. We are confident enough to promise you 100% clean guarantee when you book our move out cleaners. Hundreds of owners and tenants have chosen us, why don’t you, too?
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Westminster||Strand||South East London||Parsons Green||North East London|
|Hoxton||Farnborough||East London||Clapham||Canary Wharf|
How To Get In Touch with Us?
Don’t delay your call to 020 3841 5178 for high-quality end of tenancy cleaning at the most affordable prices in Covent Garden WC2. Our team of advisers is available 24/7 ready and ready to take your call to book a service with us. In addition, you will get a free quote and have all your questions regarding our move out cleaning services answered. South West Cleaners is your reliable cleaning company in Covent Garden WC2.
The Covent Garden Market is open every day and you can find homemade sweets, soap, hand-made clothing and many more. The Royal Opera House is also located in the area and is open during the day for visitors. The traffic-free street theatre has a lot to offer you – from musicals to classic comedy. With plenty of restaurants and bars, you can taste Indian meals, Mexican food, Italian spaghetti or just late night cocktails and large variety of beers.
Another building you can visit is the London Transport Museum – housing examples of transport in London for the past couple of centuries.