If you need a reliable end of tenancy cleaning service in Canary Wharf E14 and leave your rented property, then getting your housing deposit back in full is of high priority. The professional end of tenancy cleaners working here at South West Cleaners are seasoned professionals who know how to help! Our crew will go the extra mile to ensure a happy experience for you and your landlord. We have helped many tenants and letting agents across Canary Wharf.
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about carpet cleaning in Canary Wharf please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why Choose South West Cleaners?
When your tenancy agreement comes to an end, we at South West Cleaners can provide you with premium quality service. Our end of lease cleaning service is a thorough and expert work process that leaves no corner untouched. Our end of tenancy cleaners come fully equipped with all the necessary agents and tools to remove dust, dirt and grime. They will pay attention every part in your rented apartment or house:
- Bathroom – Our staff remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Kitchen – All appliances, drawers and surfaces well treated and polished. Wipe interior windows and empty bins.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. All windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
If you need a few more reasons to call us and book your end of tenancy cleaning service in Canary Wharf E14 keep in mind that we offer:
- Professional equipment
- Top-of-the-line professional detergents
- Trained and motivated staff
- Fast response and flexible booking slots
- 24/7 service to suit your schedule
Who Can Benefit From Services?
We, at South West Cleaners are ready help anyone who want their own or rented property to look nice and refreshed. Our move out cleaning services are suited to meet all your requirements. If you are:
- Estate agent
and live, own or want to let a property to a customer in Canary Wharf E14, our service is the right one for you! Our service is suitable for tenants who have just moved in. Our pre tenancy cleaning saves you time and energy to maintain your newly rented flat. We can send a team of expert move in cleaners while you get to know your new neighbourhood better!
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Westminster||Strand||South East London||Parsons Green||North East London|
|Hoxton||Farnborough||East London||Covent Garden||Clapham|
How To Contact Us?
It’s quite easy to book our end of tenancy cleaners in Canary Wharf. You can either use our quick and really easy to fill in contact form or call us now on 020 3841 5178. Book our end of lease cleaning and be sure to get your security deposit back. We’re available around the clock to give answers all your questions or provide an absolutely a free price quote. South West Cleaners is your most trusted and reliable partner for all of your cleaning needs or requirements!
There is a major business district, that is located in Tower Hamlets and is called Canary Wharf. Along with the City of London, Canary Wharf is one of the UK main financial centres. It contains the second tallest building in Great Britain. The district is located on the Isle of Dogs, on the West India Docks and was maybe the busiest dock in the world for the period 1802 to 1939. Transportation in the area includes railways, buses, river services and aviation.