Choose the best end of tenancy cleaning service in Brentford and call South West Cleaners now. Our high standards of cleaning and experience make sure that you get your security deposit back. 020 3841 5178 is the number to call for Brentford’s best move out cleaning services!
Why Choose South West Cleaners?
But this is only one of the many reasons to choose us. Here are some more arguments to book our end of tenancy cleaning service:
- We work when others don’t offering you weekend and late evening bookings
- Top-of-the-line cleaning equipment
- 24/7 customer support
- Affordable prices and discounts
- No bait-and-switch tactics or back door fees
Thorough Cleaning of All Rooms
When you book our Brentford end of tenancy cleaners you get our guarantee your rented house or flat will be as clean as possible. Of course, it also means you get your security deposit back in its full amount. Our able cleaners have years of experience dealing with properties of any kind, shape and condition successfully. They use top-quality cleaning detergents and tools to ensure your home gets cleaned on time. Our detailed cleaning process includes:
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
- Bathroom – Our cleaners remove limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Living area – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lampshades.
- Kitchen – All appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
View our agency approved checklist here: End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Who Can Benefit From Our Service?
We, at South West Cleaners are eager to help you. If you want your own property or rented flat to look nice and clean, we are the best team to hire. Our end of lease cleaning services are suited to meet all your needs. If you are a:
- Estate agent
and live, own or want to let a house or apartment to a customer in Brentford TW8, our service is the right one! Our cleaning services are suitable for tenants who have just moved in as well. You can save lots of time and effort cleaning your newly rented flat. We can dispatch a team of professional move in cleaners while you spend quality time with your new neighbours!
Nearby Areas We Cover
How To Contact Us
So next time when you need a thorough, professional end of tenancy cleaning for your rented property in Brentford TW8, call us on 020 3841 5178 and get a free, no-obligation quote. Our team of advisers will be happy to assist you in arranging an appointment with one of our expert end of lease cleaning teams. Don’t hesitate but start saving with us right now. South West Cleaners is there when you need an expert help!
Brentford is located in west London. Because of its economy, company headquarters began the start of corridor M4. It has two railway stations and really private and lovely dining venue at the centre. Brentford is an attractive place for shopping. The meaning of the name comes from Anglo-Saxon and sounds like ‘ford over the River’, you can easily discover the river’s name – Brent. Brentford has a large library, built and opened in 1904 – the Carnegie library. A great example of the late Victorian architecture are the Brentford Baths, build by Nowell Parr.