When you are moving out you need a reliable moving out tenancy cleaning company in Bow E3. We, at South West Cleaners have the right service for you! Our experienced team of move out tenancy cleaners have years of experience helping customers in Bow E3 leave their rented properties in the best condition possible. You have guarantee to get your safety deposit back. Call us on 020 3841 5178 right away!
Who Can Benefit From Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Service?
We, at South West Cleaners realize that a property needs to be cleaned to a high quality before or after it has been leased. Thus our end of lease cleaning services in Bow E3 are suitable for:
- Real Estate agents
You can call us for pre tenancy cleaning as well. We make sure you or your occupants will move in a absolutely clean apartment or house!
Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||from £212|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Why South West Cleaners in Bow?
Every tenancy contract come to an end. If yours is about to end very soon, you need to ensure your leased condo is left in perfect condition. If not you risk losing your safety deposit. Cleaning an entire flat or house is difficult task. You need experienced end of tenancy cleaning company. Wich is the best move out tenancy cleaning firm in Bow E3? We, at South West Cleaners are confident enough to claim we are your choice !
We have a cleaning method which ensures a residence is cleaned throughout. Our expert cleaners use exhaustive checklist when they are on the job. Every corner and premises are dusted and dirt or grime eliminated:
- Bathroom – Our cleaners clean limescale from sinks, tiles and shower screen. Fittings scrubbed and polished. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) cleaned and sanitised.
- Living room – Mop or vacuum floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Wipe and polish all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lamps.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed thoroughly. Light switches, fittings, lampshades and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other surfaces like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Hall and stairs – Vacuum or mop floors. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Remove cobwebs off ceiling.
- Kitchen – All domestic appliances, drawers and surfaces cleaned and polished. Clean interior windows and empty bins.
Below you can find five more compelling reasons to call our end of tenancy cleaners in Bow E3:
- Friendly and reliable team of end of tenancy cleaners
- High quality cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Reasonable rates
- Short notice appointments at no additional fees
- No hidden charge
Nearby Areas We Cover
|Peckham||Shoreditch||Stratford||Tower Hamlets||Waltham Forest|
How To Contact The South West Cleaners?
Call us on 020 3841 5178 for a specialized end of tenancy cleaning service in Bow E3. No matter if you are a tenant, landlord or broker, we, at South West Cleaners have the perfect service for you. Our expert team is available 24/7 to provide free quote or help you arrange a visit from our move out tenancy cleaners. On the other hand, you can reach us via our internet contact page any time of the day! We will get in contact quickly.
Area of Bow
Bow is home to a statue of William Gladstone, which can be seen outside Bow Church. Transport is well organized in the area with a couple of railway stations and several bus routes. Cycle superhighway is also available for transportation. The name Bow actually comes from the former full name of the district – Stratford-atte-Bow. There is a local library in the area which can be found in Gladstone Place. A memorial to George Lansbury is located on one of the corners of Bow Road.