You better leave the hard work and end of tenancy cleaning to our expert technicians in Acton W3. South West Cleaners have the manpower, skills and equipment to tidy up everything and anything from top to bottom in your rented residential property. Thus our crew will make sure you receive your security deposit in its full amount. Our end of lease cleaners are among the best and well-trained you can find in your area. Our office assistants can send a team of dedicated and hard-working employees to your home on the minute you book our services. Don’t hesitate to speak to us on 020 3841 5178 even today and have your rented flat or house cleaned by our expert move out cleaners!
Clean Your Property Before You Leave
We, at South West Cleaners deliver a high end end of tenancy cleaning services that can comply with all your requirements. No matter if you’re:
- Estate agent
- or Tenant
You have selected the right move out cleaners in Acton W3 . But that is not all! In case you need to have your recently rented property cleaned, our staff members can deliver pre tenancy cleaning services as well. Our crew of qualified technicians can come to your address and give your new property a good service from start to finish!
Our Acton End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £80|
|One Bedroom Property||from £93|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £119|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £145|
|Four Bedroom Property||from £171|
|Five Bedroom Property||Please, contact us|
For more information about Carpet Cleaning please give us a call on 020 3841 5178.
Our Tenancy Cleaning Service in Acton W3
Whenever your tenancy contract comes to an end, you should have a solid and specialist cleaning company in Acton W3 . Our move out cleaners are qualified and experienced, following strict company policies. Renter or landlord, here you can read how they clean your apartment or house room by room:
Bathroom – Our technicians clean and remove lime from sinks, tiles and shower screen. They will wash and polish fittings. Floors and surfaces (mirrors) will be cleaned and sanitised.
- Kitchen – All appliances, cabinets and spots are cleaned and polished. Clean windows and empty containers.
- Living area – Mop or vac floors. Clean all windows from the inside. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. Polish and wipe all furniture. Vacuum clean soft furnishings. Clean skirting-boards, lamps.
- Bedroom – Floor vacuumed meticulously. Light switches, fittings, lamps and skirting-boards wiped. Remove cobwebs off ceiling. All mirrors and other areas like floors cleaned and sanitised properly.
- Hallway and stairs – Vacuum or mop flooring. Wipe and clean skirting-boards, walls, light switches. Get rid of cobwebs off ceiling.
Why Trust South West Cleaners?
At South West Cleaners we are proud to achieve high customer satisfaction rate and get lots of new clients through references. We do this through hard work and always have to our job. Take a look below what you can expect from our cleaners when booking move out cleaning procedure in Acton W3 :
- You are guaranteed to get the service you paid for
- Our move out cleaners are able with many years of experience
- High end cleaning tools and machines
- Organic, cleaning solutions safe for your children and pets
- You always get a price before we start working
Nearby Areas We Cover
Give Us Call Today!
Ensuring your flat or house gets top-notch end of tenancy cleaning is an essential challenge for our pro end of lease cleaners. South West Cleaners are among the best companies in Acton, working with the latest and most advanced methods to bring your property with stunning clean outcomes. Bedazzle your landlord during their final check with us. You can get all the comfort and security with a call on 020 3841 5178. Book our fantastic clean services right away. We get the job done non-stop for your benefit.
Area of Acton
The name of the district comes from Old English – Acton means ‘farm by oak trees’. Acton was formerly an ancient village, but as London expanded, it became absorbed into the city. Range of different pubs are located on Acton High Street. Visitors can choose between ranges of produce at the shops. Examples of beautiful and tall Victorian municipal buildings like Acton’s library, swimming baths and Town Hall can be found on the High Street.